Valentines Delivery Info
Valentine's Day, Feb 14 is one huuuuge floral delivery day and our usual delivery procedures must change a little so the florists and our couriers are able to succeed to deliver your flowers and gifts in the best times possible.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF IMPORTANT INFO BELOW:
1. We cannot accept any special times for delivery, ie. no specific times such as before 11am etc. The couriers day will begin early, however they will be still delivering all day, until early evening in a lot of areas, so while some flowers arrive early it cannot happen for all. Our couriers will have extra drivers on to help with the huge demand which always happens. If certain timing of a delivery is essential due to home times etc, PLEASE let us know at the time of ordering.
2. To ensure the best time possible for delivery is to place your order EARLY......orders placed after 12MD on the 13th of Feb may be seen as late which will have an impact on delivery times....though of course will depend on factors such as the location and our volume of orders.
3. CITY CENTRE/CBD DELIVERIES, due to expected high volumes Flowers Auckland cannot accept ANY FURTHER ORDERS FOR THIS AREA after 12MD, 13th FEB....please do not order after this time
4. Due to the high volume of orders expected our couriers, and Flowers Auckland cannot guarantee BUSINESS deliveries that are received after 12MD 13th Feb,........our local East Tamaki delivery area will be exempt and every attempt will be made for these orders.....for ALL other areas if we receive BUSINESS DELIVERIES after 12MD 13th FEB we will endeavour to contact you ASAP whether a delivery will be possible, however due to our timetable for the 13th this may not happen until after 8pm NZ time, such a time when any refunds will be issued also. Most times our contact will be by email ONLY due to being after hours
5. Outer Auckland areas are delivered at the end of the day in each area, and on Valentine's Day this time may be considered to be very late. Because of this it may be better and more suited for the delivery to be late on the 13th Feb, so it then arrives sooner than later
6. Giving correct and full delivery details, including business names and telephone numbers is essential for a successful delivery.....they are not used ahead of time unless required for a delivery to succeed. Redirections to new/correct addresses on Valentine's Day may not be possible due to the high volume we receive on this day, but of course every effort will be made to make it happen. Any late deliveries due to incorrect info cannot be considered for a refund if delivery is not made on the 14th Feb, Valentine's Day.
7. Please provide us with the best delivery address possible at the time of ordering, ie. sending to a work address if the recepient is likely to be there all day.....redirecting on Valentine's is EXTREMELY hard to achieve if in a completely new area and we cannot guarantee this will happen on the same day